Music for your mind
Some of these essays are pretty heavy, it’s true. For me, it helps to crank up the volume on my favorite thematically appropriate tunes. So, I’ve assembled some of these songs, with the artists’ kind permission. Because they want to fight fascism too. Each book comes with a digital copy of the album Music to Doomscroll By.
The songs include:
- Austin Wintory’s “The Storm”
- The Doubleclicks’ “Panic”
- Kirby Krackle’s “Quaransheen”
- Jim Boggia’s “Nothing’s Changed”
- Marian Call and the Guttersnipes’ “Consequence
- Mega Ran’s “Do Better”
- Molly Lewis’s “Pantsuit Sasquatch”
- Quelle Chris and Chris Keys’ “Sudden Death”
- Sidecar Astronauts’ “Nazi Puncher”
- Kid Beyond “CEASEFIRE”
And maybe more when we get done with it. It’s music for your brain and your tapping toes. The music comes with the PDF of every copy of the book. Free.
Here’s a slice from Meg, whose music you can also hear in our Kickstarter video.